Article1. Collectable personal information
- ① The company collects the following personal information for membership, consultation, and service application.
- 1. Collecting information : Name , Date of birth , ID , Password , Home phone no. ,Adress , Phone no. , E-mail , Mail receiving agreement
- 2. How to collect personal informaiton: Homepage(Join membership)
Article 2. Purpose of Collection and usage of personal information
- ① The company utilizes the personal information collected for the following purposes.
- 1. Providing contract for service use and contents to settle the payment.
- 2. membership service that provides personal identification, prevention of unauthorized use of defective members, confirmation of their intention to sign up, confirmation of age, confirmation of consent of legal representatives when collecting personal information of children under 14 years of age, and communication of complaints, such as complaint handling, and notification
- 3. Marketing and advertising
statistics on the development of new services (product) and the delivery of advertising information, such as specialization, events, provision of services according to demographic characteristics and posting of advertisements, frequency of access, or use of services by members
Article 3. Personal information retention and utilization period
- ① The company destroys the information without exception after the purpose of collecting and using personal information has been achieved.
Article 4. Procedure and method of destroying personal information
- ① In principle, the company destroys the information right after the purpose of personal information collection and utilization is achieved. The procedure and procedure for destruction are as follows.
- 1. Disposal procesure
The information entered by the member for membership registration is transferred to a separate database after the purpose has been achieved (a separate document box for paper) and stored for a certain period of time for information protection reasons according to internal policies and other related statutes (see the retention and service period).Personal information transferred to a separate database shall not be used for any other purposes other than those held under the Act.
- 2. method of destruction
Personal information stored in electronic file format is deleted using a technical method that prevents recording from being played.
Article 5. Provide personal information
- ① the company does not provide the users' personal information to the outside. Exceptions are made in the following cases.
- 1. usaers agree in advance
- 2. Where there is a demand by the investigating agency in accordance with the provisions of the Act or in accordance with the procedures and methods set forth in the Act for investigation purposes.
Article 6. Consignment of collected personal information
The company entrusts personal information handling tasks as shown below to manage customer service and handle complaints. In addition, to ensure the safety of personal information protection during consignment contracts, the company clearly stipulates compliance with the regulations concerning personal information protection, prohibition of the supply of personal information to third parties, and liability in the event of an accident. If a company changes, the name of the changed company will be notified through notification or personal information handling policy screen.
Article 7. The rights of the users and their legal representatives and the exercise
- ① Users and legal representatives may inquire or modify personal information of registered users or children under the age of 14 years old at any time, and may request for membership cancellation.
- ② To check or modify personal information of users or children under the age of 14 years, you can directly view, correct, or withdraw personal information by clicking Change of personal information (or modify member information, etc.) and cancellation of membership (withdrawal of membership) after going through the verification procedure. Or, if you contact the person in charge of personal information management in writing, by phone or by email, we will take care of it without delay.
- ③ The company shall not use or provide such personal information until the correction is completed if you request correction of personal information errors. In addition, if the wrong personal information is already provided to a third party, the correction result will be notified to the third party without delay so that correction can be made.
- ④ The company processes personal information that has been revoked or deleted at the request of the user or legal representative as specified in the retention and use period of personal information collected by the company.We are not allowed to access or use it for any other purpose.
Article 8. installation, operation and rejection of the automatic collection system of personal information
- ① The company does not operate a device that collects personal information that is generated automatically when using Internet services such as cookies
Article 9. personal information and complaint management
- ① The company designates the relevant departments and personal information management managers as below to protect the customers' personal information and to handle complaints related to personal information.
- Name of person in charge of personal information :
- phone number :
- E-mail :
- ② You may report any personal information protection related complaints that occur while using the company's services to the person in charge or to the department in charge. The company will provide a satisfactory response to the users' reports quickly. If you need to report or consult other personal information breaches, please contact the following agencies.
- 1. Personal Dispute Coordination Committee (privacy.kisa.or.kr/118)
- 2. Eprivacy committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr/02-580-0533~4)
- 3. Supreme Prosecutor’s Office Internet Crime Investigation Center (www.spp.go.kr/02-3480-3573)
- 4. Police Cyber Terror Response Center (www.netan.go.kr/1566-0112)